Friday, December 23, 2011

Weekend Reflection

A window display on Main Street in the Power and Light District.  The tree had ornaments of stars and stick people made out of newspaper.  The reflection consumes the tree but I liked how the Harvester Food Donation barrel held it's own.  I will be on the road traveling all day and will not be able to visit your blogs but will catch back up tomorrow.  I wish everyone has a Merry weekend.

I am participating in Weekend Reflection, for more weekend reflections visit Weekend Reflections .

5 comments:

cieldequimper said...

I bought some food for the annual donation weekend not so long ago but didn't see a nice reflection to catch!

RedPat said...

It's like a mirror!

alex said...

great way to reflect.

Randy said...

Excellent reflection!

Teresa said...

Wow that window is as clear as a bell! I'm sure a bird or two has flown into it without even thinking.

Awesome catch! Have a Merry Christmas