Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cold Weather on Liberty Square


I was in downtown Liberty, MO yesterday on what was a very cold, windy day.  I would pull my hands out of my coat pockets just long enough to take a quick picture.  I couldn't believe how quickly my hands started to hurt from the cold.  I live in the Liberty area of Kansas City and enjoy visiting the shops on the square.  I frequent the Liberty Farmers Market on the square during the summer months.  Lots of activity happens in downtown Liberty,  Spring and Harvest Festivals, Art Shows, and the local High Schools Homecoming parades end on the Square to name a few.

2 comments:

Randy said...

How was the shopping? Great I'll bet. Nice little town.

Wayne said...

I like the composition and light in this shot. Nicely captured especially considering the adverse circumstances.