Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kettle Corn

This man gave his all in preventing this corn from burning.  I wasn't sure how he could stand over the heat in our mid 90 temperatures.   But then I saw the fan behind him blowing the heat away.  I'm sure it was still hot.

Yesterday several of you commented on not seeing the patrons with purchases,  if you look closely in the below shot you may see some bags.  I know when I arrived everyone was carrying items out to their cars.  Someone had the exact chair I intended to search for, only they found it first...



8 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Aw... chair... :-(

Now I would have died doing this, fan or no fan. Love the second shot especially. Did you try the corn?

Sharon said...

I love to watch these kettle corn people at work. I'm not a big fan of the product but, I do enjoy watching it made.

Lynette said...

Fine photo! Glad he had the fan at least.

Amanda said...

Sounds sweaty!

RedPat said...

He is still a brave guy - long sleeves and pants and even his shirt tucked in!

Jack said...

Ah, yes, one more job Jack doesn't want.

Randy said...

I love the smell just before I get weak and buy it.

Halcyon said...

Whew! I am getting hot just looking at him.