Thursday, February 16, 2012

Scrape the Plate

I saw this sign as I traveled through City Market early one morning and thought what a wonderful name.  I found through their website that they are caterers.  As I browsed their menus I found many items I would want to try and thought how fun it would be to have a party for all my CDP friends, can you all make it to KC?

I had quite a reaction to yesterdays mural...  KCDP was mentioned on Tony's Kansas City, he links to different photos of mine every couple of weeks or so.  I can usually guess which photos he will mention and I am usually right.  btw Tony has a fondness for women.

  "Under the Viaduct"
Kansas City Daily Photo captures a nice slice of life under the 17th Street Bridge.

7 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Cool name and sign and well done!

Word verification is getting totally out of hand. I've turned mine off...

Teresa said...

I am always intrigued when I find a name of a place such as this, wondering " how long or how many hours did it take to come up with this". It was someone's "ah-ha" moment!

Sharon said...

Great name for a caterer! Makes me want to try their food. When's the party?

RedPat said...

Love the sign! I'm ready for the party.

Regina K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack said...

When you plan the CDP eat-in, let me know.

I'm with Ciel. The word verification is becoming difficult enough that I sometimes miss and have to do it a second time. It hasn't made me leave a blog yet, but it might. I don't use it . . . all I have to do is to delete an occasional spam comment, which is pretty easy.

Randy said...

I'll come but then we have to go shopping to all of the great places you've shared with us.