Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Murals



These are the front and back of one mural.  I tried to arrange side by side and somedays it works and others it doesn't.  This is my third week of Monday Murals bringing you D. Ross, Scribes, work on the back of FOXX Equipment at Broadway and Southwest Blvd.

Something unexpected came up last week and kept me away from blogging, and I need to take a little more time away to take care of an issue.  I hope to return soon.  Joy to all!

I have linked up to Monday Murals to see more click here

7 comments:

cieldequimper said...

This is such fun!

Tanya Breese said...

a fun mural...i hope everything is ok!!

Birdman said...

Ya! A fun mural for sure.

Sharon said...

Lots of cartoon activity going on in this mural.

RedPat said...

Love it! Hope everything gets settled okay.

Randy said...

Great imagination.

Taken For Granted said...

This is a fine mural well photographed. Hope nothing really serious is taking your attention. Will look forward to you return. Here's wishing you well.