Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday Doorway

I was out looking for a new restaurant on Cherry St in the Longfellow Neighborhood or also known as Hospital Hill area.  Right next to the restaurant I found this fabulous sculpture and art studio.  Usually I have my camera with me but this time I did not, so I went back the next day which ended up being quite fortunate for me.  The studio garage door was open when I went back for this photo.  Tim from Enhance Your Art studio gave me a full tour.  The metal artist of the above piece is Nick Berardi, I have many pieces to show you in the upcoming days.  Anyone out on First Friday should venture by this studio even though it is slightly off the main Crossroads tracks.

7 comments:

Halcyon said...

It was serendipity! I am anxious to see the works.

Tanya Breese said...

well that worked out perfectly!

Randy said...

I like the door color.

Sharon said...

what a great find!

cieldequimper said...

I would absolutely love to!

RedPat said...

Looking forward to seeing more!

Jack said...

This tour should be fun!